Friday, June 14, 2013

Kereru VS Possum

This is my Kereru vs Possum. My Kereru art. I hope you like it

Kereru VS Possum   
Kereru
Possum
  • Eats native seeds then poops them out somewhere different than the place it ate it.
  • Its a native bird
  • It is illegal to hunt Kereru
  • They poop every 10 minutes
  • They only lay one egg every nest
  • They are pests to NZ
  • Apparently there is 70 million possum in new zealand
  • Possum can eat the equivalent of 4000 truckloads of vegetation every night and eat up to 8 million tones of vegetation annually

6 comments:

  1. Cool art work Henry.
    You've done your Facts about kereru and possums on Google drive, I did too.
    Great work though,
    its amazing how possums can eat 4,000 truckloads of vegetables every night up to 8 million tones of vegetables.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tyrone. Great comment Tyrone! I love your little fat Kereru. That is exactly what they were like. I love to listen to them fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good comparisons between the possum and the kereru Henry. Possums can certainly eat lots of vegetation. That's an amazing fact. That is one cute chubby kereru. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good art Henry and also great work on the facts that is awesome keep it up and don't stop Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy looking at your kereru art too, Henry. Listening to the kereru fly is a great pleasure like your Mum says.

    I wish the kereru could defeat the possum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Wow" Henry your Kereru facts are awesome I also love your art to go with the facts.
    Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete