Wednesday, October 17, 2012

100 word writing

Suddenly the temperature dropped. I was in Hastings. It was Christmas eve about midnight. Ka boom!!! “What was that?” I said. I jumped out of my bed I tip toed to the door looking both ways. I ran back to my bed. Look,  it’s  Tom! He went back to his bed. I scuttled to the living room. I gasped with excitement!  “Are you Santa Claus?”
“Yes,” the man said. I looked out the window.  “Wow! What? Where are your reindeer? “They’re out the other window.”
I looked out of the window.  “Tricked you!  they’re over there.”
“Far out!  Thats amazing!”


This is my amazing 100 word writing we got the first four words and had carry the story.

2 comments:

  1. Great story, Henry. What a creative way to finish the sentence starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Henry. That is such a cool story. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete